It came yesterday:-D my elegant edges cricut cartridge and I could hardly wait to have a play with it, the box is different to all the other ones! this is more like the old video style case and the layout of the booklet is different too but its still great!!
Some of the stuff on my desk is part of a work in progress! Eldest son has a robot to make and I'm embossing silver card for him using the diamond plate and clockwork embossing folders to add on to it and we are distressing it together using emery boards and walnut stain ink!!!
Also on there is my yellow box of little stamps that I have collected here and there, some as freebies and some from craft fairs but all handy and also my Banana Frog stamps folder and blue but decorated atg, my red xyron 150 which needs a refill! (are they being discontinued? hope not!) the flowery box was an old notelet set that was given to me in my early twenties (all used up but the box is handy for bits and pieces), the striped box has team addy cards, a cj that I took part in last year, a teamie recipe tag swap that we did earlier this year and also I started off the twilight addicts a few years back now and last year for my 40th birthday the wonderful ladies, whom I all love dearly, all clubbed together and made me a book of twilighty quotes and pics, it truly made my day!!! and of course my white tool carousel and a tim holtz tin that has bits of embellies and ribbons in it and my MS 14" square craft-mat and of course the sandwich box which contains all my cricut cartridges and overlays that I already own.
Anyway thanks for dropping by this week and see you again soon
Lisa
:-D
12 comments:
Wow! It looks so neat but when I read about everything on there it sounds stuffed full!
Have a good week,
JoZarty x
You look pretty organized - now I must go check into that Cricut cartridge you mentioned!
Looking like a great place to be - hope you have fun and that is a rather nice photo of Robert which I never normally say...Hope you will call by Friday for the first My Mojo Monthly. Thanks for sharing today.
Sarah at 6.
Yummy looking things. Looking forward to seeing what you think of that cartridge
So many things to play with, so little time!
Happy WOYWW
Another tidy desk!! Oh! So is my craftdesk but you cannot see that!!
Looking very tidy and all ready for creating:)
Very neat and very tidy desk this week.All ready for you to create.Have fab week
hugs judex88
nice looking desk so tidy and organized. I bought some Twilight stamps and charms the other day. I am so excited. Hope to be able to use them soon. Vickie #39
Hello Lisa - welcome back to WOYWW! Great desk, and your eldest's Robot sounds like he's going to look fab - do show us a picture when it's finished, eh?
Hello Lisa, a lovely neat and organised desk despite the stuff that's on it - is it a tardis, I wonder? :) Hope your weekend is going well. Elizabeth x #83
Fab desks lots of crafty inspiration to see. Where did you get the cricut elegant edges from, and is it good? Kezzy x
Post a Comment