Monday, 27 June 2011

Rik Rak Ravers Weekly Challenge

This week on UKS our team is setting the weekly challenge and we have 3 criteria for our challenge!

1. use pink, green and white
2. use rik rak!
3. use a sketch.

here is the sketch (provided by pagemaps) and below that is the lo I've done for our challenge! I hope lots of people join in and we all look forward to seeing everyone's work and commenting on the layouts done too



























My layout is of my DD and it's entitled "More gaps than Watford!"

Thanks for looking

Lisa
xx

8 comments:

KraftyKaren said...

Must have a go at this week's challenge, love that sketch and I love your version of it.

Karen x

Winnie said...

Love the sketch and love your LO. The pink and green colour combo is so pretty.

Scattychick said...

I love your LO Lisa and I know exactly what I am doing for this challenge and may do it this evening if I can my photo is about double the size stated though so I won't be sticking too strictly to the sketch lol

Sandra said...

Its a lovely layout, and of course I'll take part

Sian said...

Lisa, how cute is that? It's lovely.

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Great photo, lovely sketch and pretty colour scheme:)

Jo said...

Gorgeous layout Lisa and a great challenge, I shall try and join in

Carin McDonough said...

OK I know I have already commented on this one on UKS but I just love it so much so I had to tell you how gorgeous it was again! :)