and.... we have lived in this house for 5 years!! Time flies doesn't it! So much has happened! I went back to college, We had the kitchen done out! we got 2 boxer puppies, my mum passed away, Dominic developed asthma and other allergies! my dad moved to grimsby and disowned me! my nephew died just before his 22nd birthday! I discovered scrapbooking shortly after I moved here and then I met Heather!! we have gotten together several times and each time I have blubbed cos I didn't want to leave... my ideal world would be all my wonderful scrappy friends living in the street and Alun could meet them all too! Dominic and Ethan started school, My lovely friend and neighbour Vicki had her beautiful little girl Phoebe! and my beautiful Tessa starts high school in September! I have had several operations and am dealing with a permanent back problem which now means that the 3 years I spent learning how to be an holistic and beauty therapist is now no longer a viable career option! Alun started to lose weight and is now under investigation to find out why he has lost nearly 5 stones in weight! I turned 40!!!! Just so much has happened and I know I've shared some of it with you but below are just a few pics of what my life has been like in my quirky little pink house....
I've included a wedding picture of us (13 years in July! and 15 years since we met!)my first ever layout and my favourite layout from last year and my lo I did from the first time I met Heather! plus a pic of each of us taken that weekend! and some pics from the weekend away that I organised for the Twilighters in February of this year and we are doing it all again next year with some more twilighty folk too! I can't wait!! There is also a pic of me, Heather and Dee too! I would love to get a photo of as many of us Rik Rak Ravers as possible, they are a fabulous team and I can't wait to meet as many of them as possible! and definitely see the twilighters again! they are a great bunch of girls too!
Thanks for dropping by and taking time to have a look at my life from the past 5 years and lots of love to you all too
Lisa
xx
























I've included a wedding picture of us (13 years in July! and 15 years since we met!)my first ever layout and my favourite layout from last year and my lo I did from the first time I met Heather! plus a pic of each of us taken that weekend! and some pics from the weekend away that I organised for the Twilighters in February of this year and we are doing it all again next year with some more twilighty folk too! I can't wait!! There is also a pic of me, Heather and Dee too! I would love to get a photo of as many of us Rik Rak Ravers as possible, they are a fabulous team and I can't wait to meet as many of them as possible! and definitely see the twilighters again! they are a great bunch of girls too!
Thanks for dropping by and taking time to have a look at my life from the past 5 years and lots of love to you all too
Lisa
xx



7 comments:
Wow, definitely a lot has happened in the past five years. So many lovely (and some not so lovely!) memories. Thanks for sharing! :D
Great post Lisa and some lovely photos x
Thanks for sharing all these moments from your life it is great to see them :) I would love to get to meet some of the people from UKS one day it feels like I have known you all ages even though I have only been around a few months scary huh?
Love your 40th birthday page and my favourite BG pps :)
I've always enjoyed reading your blog, but this post was really lovely - it gave a little more insight into you :) Don't give up your dream hun, you never know what is around the corner. Beautiful photos.
Lisa, this is a fantastic post! I really enjoyed it.
LOL Lisa I hope I am included in the 'wonderful scrappy friends' category!! But could you imagine it if we did live in the same street - you and Heather would have me making coffee cakes on a daily basis ROFL!!!
Fab blog post!!!
Karen xx
Times certainly does fly hun!!! Fantastic post & pics!
Post a Comment