She's home!!
She had a fab time too! a bit of a wobble on the Tuesday evening!! but on the whole a great time! they even hiked to Tenby and she took some great photos and enjoyed the activities they all partook in and on the last night there was a bbq and disco too! Apparently the mattress wasn't too comfy but she was glad she had the sleeping bag and her own pillow & case, the decor in the bathroom was rather vivid she thought!! and even I had to agree when she showed me the photo of the painted green loo!! I was especially chuffed with the messages she wrote in the sand too....



Anyway so pleased to have her home and thanks for dropping by too!
Ooh, I kept myself busy during the week making cards for the beavers, cubs and scouts plant & cake sale! and... Alun decided to treat me to a patp set... the family one which is ab-fab!! can't wait to use it on a layout either!



Thanks again for dropping by
Lisa xx
4 comments:
Awww I love the messages in the sand too - how sweet. Looks like she is a scrapbooker in the making - bet none of the other kids took pictures of that vivid green wc LOL!!
That PATP set looks great - can't wait to see what you use it on.
And well done on all those cards - hope you raise lots of funds with them.
Karen x
Glad she had a good time and the messages are just too sweet and OMG that toilet is hysterical! :) Wow that is a lot of cards, you have been busy and I think you are keeping all the punch people in business ;)
What a lovely message in the sand and what beautiful pictures
im sad to say when i was a teenager I had my bedroom painted the exact colour as that toilet. lol. Love the photos look like she had a great time.
Post a Comment