Saturday, 4 June 2011

Keeping it in the family!

Tessa is off to Morfa Bay on Monday for a week with the school and one of the things she has to take with her is a water bottle! so we bought one from the hiking shop and she decided she wanted a carrying strap/case for it... so out came the crochet hook and some black wool that Granny donated and she borrowed a hook and my crochet book and got started... I think she did a really good job for the first thing she has ever made too! (And, she did it all in one evening too!!) she did ask for help with knitting the strap but that didn't take her long to pic up either! I just hope she has a great week and doesn't get too homesick! Although I'll miss my girl like mad!

Also today my new vintage lace patp set arrived from
Samuel Taylors aka clickoncrafts
































Thanks for dropping by and hope you have a great weekend!

Lisa
xx

2 comments:

My not so simple life said...

well done tessa! impressive how quick she did that, these kids today are too clever. lol

KraftyKaren said...

ooooh me likey the patp set - I must sit on my hands and resist LOL!!!

Well done to Tessa - I started knitting and doing embroidery from an early age and so glad that my gran took the time to teach me those things - she definitely set me off on the crafty path. (LOL and look where it led me - to crazy (and very lovely) people like you xxx).

Hope Tessa has a lovely time and you don't pine too much for her.

Karen xx