End of year card
I don't normally hold with all the to-do at the end of the academic year but Ethan's teacher has been so good this year and also taught Tessa when she was in year two too! So, as the class is known as penguin class, I dug out my cross-stitch book and found a penguin and set about working it over the last few sleepless nights and I had already invested in a MS penguin edger punch from Craft Obsessions a few weeks back and this is how the card has turned out! Now, I know i'm not a brilliant card maker but anyway, here goes!

Thanks for looking
Lisa
5 comments:
Nice work! Love that penguin border, it's very cute.
I've been looking forward to seeing your cross stitch ..... I'm not disappointed that's for sure :) Lisa, it's amazing
The card is fantastic Lisa and that punch is so cute
Fab card Lisa - that penguin is so cute and so is the matching punch too.
Karen x
Oooh that is soo cute Lisa, you have so much patience, I haven't even managed to finish one of those yet! :) (crosstitch that is!)
Post a Comment