Friday, 17 June 2011

My Girl is growing up!!

Crikey!! Time really does fly! It seems like only 5 minutes since we were taking Tessa to school to start reception year and now she is coming to the end of year 6 and starting high school in September!!
I thought I'd put up these two pics that were taken in the late spring of both years.
She looks very much like me in the younger of the two pics but more like her dad in the second pic and is growing into a young lady all to soon!



































Ooh and if you were wondering if I had gotten anymore goodies this week... the answer is yes;-) the MS deco fan patp set...

we are off out tonight to see Danny Bhoy with my sister and brother-in-law! we've waited ages to see him too!


ta-ta for now!

Lisa x

3 comments:

Carin McDonough said...

Well she has grown from a super cutie to a beautiful young lady! Hope you enjoy tonight! :)

Sandra said...

I was actually thinking, goodness doesn't she look like you.

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

I think she still looks like you Lisa. Such a pretty girl:)