As I made mention last week about our team sketches, last night I found this sketch which was a pagemaps sketch from Nov 2010, I thought i'd upload it for our team to have a go at and then the weekly challenge was set this morning on UKS and Heather said the sketch was ideal for it, So I had a go at doing a layout combining the sketch and the challenge and am quite pleased with the results and the cupcakes were really, really gorgeous too!


Thanks for looking
Lisa x
5 comments:
Love the layout, looks like the cupcakes were enjoyed :)
Great LO. Everytime I see a pic of the cupcakes my tummy rumbles :) xx
Super Fab LO Lisa xx Alun looks like he enjoyed the cupcakes as much as the rest of us :)
xxx
Fantastic LO, it looks great! And so do those cupcakes. LOL
Gorgeous layout Lisa and Alun difinitely looks like he is enjoying that cake! :)
Post a Comment