Last week I found my sharpie pen in my handbag! I had yet to use it and Ethan saw me with it and asked what it was! So, me being me I told him it was a moustache maker!
To this comment he asked if he could have one! Well, I try not to deprive my kids of stuff so here he is with said moustache! I must add that when he went to school the next day, He still had a faint trace of moustache about him....
Thanks for dropping by
Lisa x
3 comments:
LOL ... great layout, but the layout I'd love to see is the one with the photo of you with the Sharpie moustache LOL.
Fab fab fab - that photo is so funny - what are you like Lisa? No drawing on us girls whilst we sleep at the weekend LOL!!
Karen x
Love it Lisa - he looks so cute and tell me ....... are those crate papers by any chance lol xx
Post a Comment