Monday, 21 February 2011

Still no photies!!!

My sister insisted that I go to London last Thursday to visit my brother who was in hospital there.... long story! but now he has gone back home and will probably be back in hospital by the end of today as he is experiencing severe chest pains and difficulty in breathing! plus after his injuries his GP put him on 8 weeks sick leave!! (my brother is not one to say he is ill or in pain, so just by the fact that he is saying so he must be feeling pretty rough!) The weather down here in Bristol is pretty pants at the mo... grey skies and almost constant drizzle! My poor teamie Suzy in Scotland has the white stuff today! so I guess I should be thankful that we don't have that!!!

The will to scrap is slowly dissipating but I still need to do my lo for scratch n sniff!! Kids are off for half term at the mo and they are excited to be visiting their Grandparents near the weekend and A has booked off a couple of days work too!

Bye for now, i'm off to listen to some more Breaking Dawn....

Lisa x

1 comment:

debbie r said...

oh lisa i hope the hospital get your brother sorted out soon, what a worry for you all {{{{hugs}}}}