These are the two layouts I did last weekend at Peace Haven... I want to add something to the family tree layout but can't decide what so for now i'll leave it.


And here are Alun and Tessa tucking into the two leftover twilight cupcakes!
They loved them


Thanks for looking
Lisa x
6 comments:
Love the piccies - I will have to bring extras next time so that you can take cakes back for Dom and Ethan too.
Now you need to do a layout too with the title Love at First Bite!!!
Great layouts and super photographs of the children.
Karen x
Great LOs Lisa. The family tree photo is gorgeous Jo x
Glad they loved the cakes as much as we did.
Great lo's the photos you scrapped are absolutely gorgeous xx
Great LO's Lisa and they both look as though they are enjoying the cakes
Lisa, these layouts are fabulous .. such a great photo for the family tree photo :)
Love the LOs Lisa, they look great!
Post a Comment