Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Happy Wednesday

I have moved my credroom around again!!! this time its really how i wanted it to be :-D my 4x2 expedit is now over the other side of the room where the birch side unit was (that is now in the boys room!) and Mr Wonderful got me a 5x1 white expedit unit which is ideal for my dies and kits, I've also invested in an Ottlite! so i can scrap late at night and not worry about naff colours appearing the next morning!;-)

Right then, its almost 1.20am and i am feeling the need for a bit of sleep... finally,

Thanks for popping by

Lisa X

ps, i'll add pics in the daylight.... well, maybe;-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you'll be adding pics!! You know how I like a good nosey around ;)

Dee
xx

Sandra said...

Looking forward to seeing your pictures ... will they end up on a scrap page, I wonder LOL.

Carin McDonough said...

I look forward to seeing the pics, I am not good at picturing things! :)