
This week I managed to use it and used the photo of all the FBG's that went away last weekend. I am really pleased with how it turned out too!
The next layout I did was for the weekly challenge on UKS set by the Dizzy Dots, of which my lovely friend Karen is a member, she came away with us on the weekend away to Peace Haven and made the most delicious coffee cake ever!!! No, Seriously, it was soooo good I cried!!
So back to the layout! we had to use the sketch below

that the DDs chose and add pink and stitch on the layout too and the photo had to be a photo of a group of something, well I had already used the FBGs pic (Fat Bottomed Girls, named on account of K's husband coming out with the almost precise statement that most scrappers have a big bottom! lol and as I have always been a Queen fan, this song came straight to mind!)
So the pic in the layout is of myself, and fellow teamies in the Rik Rak Ravers Heather and Dee (who, I might add like one of the other scrappers that joined us that weekend (Carin) neither of them are FBGs but we won't hold that against them cos they are gorgeous and lovely! It was great to see Heather again as we have such a great time chatting on the phone and it was great to finally meet Dee too, I also like to chat on the phone to her too! and it was brilliant to get all 3 of us together too, we had such a great start to a fabulous weekend that we are starting to arrange another retreat for March 2012, most of the same ladies are going plus a few more too, all fab ladies and I'm looking forward to that weekend already...
Thanks for dropping by
Lisa xx
5 comments:
Lovely LO's I love the FBG one the heart and bunting are lovely. Just told Ian why it was called FBG and he agreed lol! xx
Lovely LO's Lisa xx
Love both of these layouts - R has really started something with his comment about the Scrappers A***!!
I will bookmark that top sketch - really nice and might use it at a later date - any idea where it is from or is it Heather's creation?
Karen x
These are both gorgeous Lisa, but I especially love the Friends across the miles one, very classy!
Love both of those LOs Lisa. The sketches are fab too.
Post a Comment