At long last.... Photies!!
I'm finally happy with the way my scrapping area is laid out! It's taken me a while to get bits and pieces sorted and boxes in the right place too but from left to right is the 4x2 expedit unit on its side (in black)mostly full of punches and sizzix dies and my old blue ellison bigshot and on the top is my expression, above that are my shelves from the swedish shop full of little jars (also from the swedish shop!) these are full of buttons, brads and all sorts of fiddly little things plus I keep all my ek success punches on one of the shelves too, always close at hand! Above those are the white units that have lots of storage space and are handy for jars of ribbon, copic pens, glitterglues and my martha stewart punches. Then in the middle in front of the window is my desk (with handy ottlite and tool carousel from Great Little Trading Company)Under the desk is my red drawers (again from Ikea) these are full of ink pads, little green sizzix dies and A4 papers and photos to scrap! then to the right are my 4 4x4 expedit units in a black and white chequerboard style full of magazines, albums, sewing machine, small boxes of tools and things for making cards, 8x8 papers, acrylic stamps, alphas and the white drawers contain my CM cutting system, the small wooden chair is the oldest thing I own! (My dad brought it back for me when he was posted out to Mazirah when I was a baby and when he came home I was over a year old and he had missed out on 9 months of my first year!) next to that is my newest acquisiton, a 5x1 unit (upright and in white) this has all my kits and cardstock and the plastic pizza boxes (from the big craft shop at cribbs causeway or some from craft shows) then I have the pink, green and red drawers a few years back from qvc, they were a tsv and are handy just for storage although they did come filled full of DCWV stash....






So, see you next time then, who knows! I might even have a work in progress on my desk!
Lisa xPs. Look on Lou Collins blog here as she is giving away some lovely blog candy!
4 comments:
ooohhh Lisa, it's just looking so lush :) ... I'm betting you sometimes just go in there to sit and smile. Looking forward to seeing a work in progress on that lovely desk soon.
Look at all the lovely stash! Sorry I'll stop drooling now :)
Wow its looking great!! Hope you have many happy hours crafting in your credroom!!
Karen x
Wow, it looks awesome! Happy creating in your fabby credroom!
Post a Comment