We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull.
Some have weird names and all are different colours, but they all have to live in the same box!
Friday, 14 January 2011
Yes, I know it's only a table but
it means I can now scrap with more space and not have to keep getting things out and then putting stuff away as soon as I've used it... So, Thank you Alun for going and getting it for me and putting up with me moaning about not having enough space and getting paint/glue on the floor, bed and on the laptop table.
4 comments:
Ah that man is an absolute treasure.
Karen x
Hi Lisa x its not just a table hun..... It is "Your" crafting space x so pleased for you hun x Leigh x
So pleased you got a table sorted hun x
Alun is an absolute diamond!
Dee
xx
Yay to now having lots more room to scrap! I love the red legs and the red drawers, very funky!
Post a Comment