So this is how my 'Credroom' looks now... well the crafty half anyway!
And this is the other side of the room.
I just need to find a decent sized table to work on now!
Thanks for dropping by and I hope to blog a bit more this month.
L x
We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have weird names and all are different colours, but they all have to live in the same box!
5 comments:
Fabulous!!!
I will need to talk Expedit units with you next month as we are going to refurbish the boxroom at the end of April and I am going to put expedits right down one wall. Will they take the pizza boxes as I store all my monthly kits in the boxes they are delivered in? And can you put 12x12 albums in them? Someone at our crop at the weekend was telling me that you can't fit pizza boxes or albums in them (she doesn't have an expedit by the way - has just heard this!!!!) so thought I would ask an expedit expert LOL!!!!!!
Karen x
oh my, look at all that yummy stash :) ... how lovely to see your craft room. Thank you for that.
Looks great Lisa! So very organised and lots of stash to use!
Looks great Lisa! So very organised and lots of stash to use!
Oooh that looks fab Lisa, so neat, I bet it wont stay that way for long ;) I love my Expedits, I could happily have them all over the house!
Post a Comment