I have taken delivery of some rather excellent stash! not sure which arrived when so I'll just show you!
So, I ordered some adirondack colour wash sprays, some TH alpha dies and some Banana Frog alphabet stamps too
The colours of the sprays are butterscotch, espresso, eggplant and denim.
The alphabet strips are upon a time and vintage market
And the BF stamps are steelfish outline upper and lowercase, which is actually the Banana Frog font!
Then my long awaited for TH stamps arrived from America and I love them even more than I thought I would!!!
Ooh and I forgot to mention the other week that Mr Wonderful bought me the tattered florals bigz die the other week too, so I thought I could slip that in here and some folk may not notice;-)
Then the stamps that I ordered from craftie-charlie arrived and they are great too!! 3 sets of inkadinkadoo inchies, they are Morphic Blocks, Butterflies and Flowers! I fancied the Birds and Swirls sets too but have decided to wait and see what happens as my birthday is approaching rapidly!
Then yesterday a parcel arrived that totally rocked me! A good few weeks back now, I signed up for an atc swap based on the twilight saga! Then I had a relapse with my back and decided it wouldn't be fair on the girls in the swap to continue and produce work that was not up to their standard, so thought it best to back out of the swap sadly and just admire their work from afar!!! The parcel was full of ATCs! from some wonderful ladies on UKS, Tigger2daMax organised the swap and put some in as did Looby Loo, Dragonfly Jane, Amanda-Mary, Meg Baby and Whisker Biscuit!!!
So it was soggy eyes time again!!!
Thank you so much to Maxine, Linda, Jane, Amanda, Beth and Dee! You ladies have such big hearts xxx
I nearly always forget something!!!
Here is a layout I did with the September kit from Sarahs Cards, the pics I used are of my fabulous father-in-law, John, when he was in his early 20s and playing in a band and also the Birthday card that Alun and I made between us for his dads 71st birthday! John loves planes and used to regularly go to air shows with his sons when they were younger so Happy Birthday again for last week John xxx
And Thanks to you too for dropping by and catching up with my life.... I have finally received my appointment for the PMC at Frenchay too! Nov 16th! just after my birthday!!!
Take care
L x
Ooh and congrats to AllycatD and her DH on the safe arrival of their beautiful baby daughter! xxx
4 comments:
aawww, what a lovely thing for them to do, I bet it really made your day. Looks like you've got some lovely goodies there too.
Nice TH stuff and other goodies. Loving your LO's
xxx
Lee
OMG woman I think you are definitely rivaling my freind with the amount of stash you buy! lol But some very nice stash it is too, loooove the Tim Holtz stuff! I am after some spray inks too as I only have 1 that I have used loads, was going to get some this month but got sidetracked by that sewing thing so will have to wait until next month! That layout is really gorgeous, I just love it! I wish someone had told me they were sending you those ATC's as I had sent an extra one and they could have sent that to you too!
Fab ATCs - how sweet of them all to send to you.
Lovely stash buying too - I will get the tattered florals soon I am sure.
Good luck for your appointment next month.
Post a Comment