Tuesday, 26 October 2010

Morning all............. I think...........

Today is a new day and I have been a bit naughty of late.... I have 2 new cricut carts coming, October 31st and Pumpkin Carving.... because I love Hallowe'en just as much as Christmas!!! and also some more TH stamps too.... yeah I know but whaddya gotta do! now some of you will know about the debacle of the crate paper story!!! yes i got 3 kits and it was only after I had ordered the 3rd kit that I realised that I didn't know what papers where in the second kit.... totally forgetting that in September the Sam Taylor kit was the same paper... so i have loads and loads of crate paper restoration range... but do you know what! I really like it and even bought the cuttlebug 5x7 Domino design embossing folder to go with it cos I think it will make great cards for guys!

Now you may be wondering how many cricut carts I have now? well I won't be saying just that it's more than 35 but less than 40... which is also, by the way, how old I will be in November.... yes Ladies and Gents... I will be 40 on November the 12th lol, not bothered who knows, age is just a number! right? yep and that's fine... but my sister Amanda will be 50 in January.... sorry sis! lol, I love her to bits and she and her husband have a new permanent addition to their house... Digger the dog, I have posted about him before but they used to look after him regularly when his owners went away but now he is theirs for good and I know she is really pleased too cos she has always been a softie at heart.

















Nothing much else has gone on in the house apart from a certain little lady breaking her netbook (Grrrrr!) not happy at all as you can imagine, she will have to wait a while for a replacement but at least she knows it! Kids have been off since last Thursday as they broke up for half term on Wednesday.... Amanda's funeral was yesterday and I had planned to go but life, the back and the kids decided that wasn't an option but I sat at 11am and lit a candle and said my own private goodbyes to a dear friend... some of us on uks clubbed together for flowers and a donation to her favourite charity which was the Asian Animal Foundation, apparently they do a lot for bears... which is typical of Amanda, she loved animals of all kinds and I hope she is at peace now, albeit far too soon.

Thanks for dropping by

Lisa x

No comments: