Wednesday, 18 August 2010

WOYWW - addy cards!

I've been working on these new teamie addy cards as we have had a team shake-up and a few new members too and although they aren't quite finished, I thought I'd give you a hint of what they'll be made of and I have used the nesties label 4 shape too and the new 10 petal flower dies set too as well as using distressing inks and green brads too















Thanks for dropping by

Lisa x

15 comments:

Louise said...

Look forward to seeing the finished design!

sandra@gottacraft.co.uk said...

You are the nestie Queen :) it's looking good.

Sue said...

Hi Lisa
lovely tidy desk, nice to see work in progress,thanks for the snoop, have a great WOYWW, sue,x

My not so simple life said...

ohh cant wait to see them finished. love those flowers

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Very neat desk and I can't wait to see what you create!

xx

Chrissie said...

Your dies seem to be extremely well stowed!
Chrissie

Sunshine Girl said...

Looks like you are having fun there! I have some flower nesties similar to those - they are very versatile arent they.

donnalouiserodgers said...

so tidy , love the colour scheme

Bluefairy4U said...

Very neat tidy desk and your storage system is fantastic. Cannot wait to see the outcome big Hugs JO.xxxx

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Very tidy work area. I will be following you. You are bound to mess up a time or two. LOL

Twiglet said...

Pretty colours - will be back to see what you make.

Serendipity Stamping said...

Love the colors and waiting for finished project.

KraftyKaren said...

How do you store your nesties Lisa? Are they in a folder? I keep mine in the orginal packs and am always cutting my fingers when I go to take them out the packets.

Lovely tidy desk.

Julia Dunnit said...

Good lord isn't your die collection treated well - what a great way to store 'em. I may never show you how mine are erm, 'stored'! Exciting to have new teamies, huh!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I've never owned a nestie, but they must be really popular because I see them on lots of desks. Sorry I'm late visiting, but my computer contracted a virus on Wednesday. It's still not fixed, but I had to make sure I wasn't infecting anyone before I resumed my visits. Happy belated WOYWW.