Sunday, 15 August 2010

From a distance, the world looks blue and green, but today there was some red and white too....

I managed to get the camera up to the window and although the photos aren't brilliant... I really love to see the arrows! and the fourth photo down is the aerial movement where 2 planes do the heart shape trailing red smoke and a third plane flies thru making the arrow shape (also trailing red smoke!) and in the seventh pic, I managed to get all the arrows in one photo! Then the rest of the pics are the planes trailing smoke although you can hardly see any planes just the smoke!


























And these are the beautiful flowers that my lovely friend Lesley sent me!






















They are so unusual and give off a gorgeous smell and cheer me up whenever I look at them! Thank you so much Lesley!

And thanks for dropping by

Lisa xx

1 comment:

Winnie said...

It's so hard to take photos of planes! At least you could see what they were doing! Gorgeous flowers!