So here they are, I, of course have blanked out the personal info typed on them but the print was in a green colour very similar to the distress ink I used on the white cards too. I hope my lovely teamies like them
This is the front
And this is the back
Thanks for dropping by
Lisa xx
8 comments:
great idea and look lovely thanks for the peek
hugs
These are really pretty!! Have a great woyww
((Lyn))
They are fab Lisa - love your colour scheme, they are so soft and delicate.
K xx
I love them! Such great colour combo and a good idea too!
They're gorgeous!
These are beautiful. Sorry to hear the others were lost. Love that touch of green, too.
These are beautiful. Sorry to hear the others were lost. Love that touch of green, too.
Very pretty and I'm sure they will love them.
Happy Creating.....sorry i'm a little late!
xx
Post a Comment