Monday, 2 August 2010

To slice or not to slice....

I made a card for my friends daughters 2nd birthday last week and made a matching tag for the present... I was really pleased with the results


Late last week my friend Ali brought me some gorgeous sunflowers!!!





I blogged so many pics because they are such big cheerful beautiful flowers!


So, yesterday, I was trying to scrap in bed and was using my MS circle cutter! A great tool but not to be used on an uneven surface... or you might end up with one of these!!!




And this was about 8 hours later when the skin started to knit together again!!! Next time I use it, I'll make sure I'm at sat/stood at my work desk with it on a flat surface and using a self healing cutting mat!


Thanks for dropping by


L xx

Off to try and get some more sleep now as it's only 6.45(am!)

8 comments:

amanda mary said...

Or.. could always grab the nearest passing vampire.. woot!

Winnie said...

Gorgeous card and tag! Hope the sunflowers cheered you up! Ewww to the rest of the post!!!!

Sandra said...

Oppps, a bit of a painful lesson to be learnt :( ...

Gorgeous card and tag though and the flowers awww, how beautiful.

Allycat x said...

Ouch! Ooh!
Fab card though! x

KraftyKaren said...

Beautiful sunflowers.

Lovely card and tag

Ouch to cut finger!

Carin McDonough said...

Beautiful card and tag and the sunflowers are gorgeous! I love sunflowers, they are just so cheerful! Ow to the finger, I now need to go and lie down after looking at it!! I would have been a doctor if I wasn't so squeamish!!

Unknown said...

Super Ouch love! That finger looks sore :( A lesson learnt for sure x
Sunflowers are gorgeous, very summery and I love the card & tag set too xx

LME said...

Ouch :)