Tuesday, 24 August 2010

Sorry

I've not been scrapping much, my legs keep giving out on me and I can't always stand at my scrapping desk nevermind sit down on the high stool Alun bought me to lean against and when I tried scrapping in bed.... I sliced my finger open with a MS circle cutter blade! but the good news is my penchant for shopping hasn't disappeared and today I received the Tim Holtz stamps that I ordered last week from the states (stopandscrap.com) so I am gonna have a play with them asap...

Thanks for dropping by and Hi to my new follower, Needlewings :-D and thanks to Winnie for the comment on my quadruple cj entry!

Lisa x

4 comments:

Cheryl Boglioli said...

I'm sorry you are still not getting any relief. I am praying for you.

KraftyKaren said...

Hope you get some relief soon - but glad to hear that the shopping is going well

Once you are better you will have lots of lovely new stash to play with.

((((Hugs))))
K xx

Winnie said...

*hugs* Lisa. Must be frustrating, but not long to go now! As for the quote in the last post, I was actually thinking maybe "A HUSBAND with a large income is the best recipe for happiness. . . " LOL

Alison said...

You really shouldn't apologise for not being able to scrap - it's totally up to you when you feel able, and you shouldn't feel worse for not being able! Still, I do hope you manage it, if it brings some pleasure - but take care - you need ALL your fingers! :lol: