Monday, 16 June 2014

Birthday Boxes

Over the last few days I managed to make and send some exploding box cards for my lovely friend Jessie (a fellow twilighter) and Mr P (husband of another twilighter, Krafty Karen) Now then if you know Mr & Mrs P, you'll know they are big fans of Marillion so that inspired me to make a card for him :D and I couldn't miss Jessie's birthday without a twilight inspired card so here they are in all their glory.... I hope the birthday people have had good birthdays cos they are both such lovely people too.
ps... I did write on Jess's card "Why have one Edward when you can have 6!"








Thanks for stopping by.

Lisa.

Ooh and lastly before I forget I would like to enter both cards in the Scrapology "exploding box" card challenge too.
:D

7 comments:

Lynn said...

Two clever cards Lisa, Thanks for entering the Scrapology June card challenge.

Lynn

Alison said...

Great job that woman! These exploding boxes really are all the rage. x

Julia said...

They Are fantastic Lisa! Well done xx

alexa said...

These look very complex and are little works of art! I am sure they will be very well received.

KraftyKaren said...

And Mr P absolutely loved his card (and I love it too!!!!) I need to show it off in our Marillion fan group on Facebook. It was so personal and well thought out for him - has pride of place on the mantelpiece xxx

And Jessie's card is beautiful too - you are so right about the number of Edwards LOL!!!

My not so simple life said...

Those are amazing! Well done you!

Karen leonard said...

Super cards Lisa, thank you for entering them in the Scrapology challenge. good Luck x