Monday, 19 May 2014

How long??? Time to start crafting again!

Too long... I've finally got the impetus to craft again... not sure how long it will last but it all started on Saturday (17/5).

I was playing about sorting my punches and hoping to garner some inspiration when Mr W passed me a box of stamps... Visible Image stamps!

So I stamped out Visible Images' Bradley and Emma sets and some fab backgrounds, and a few more of their gorgeous designs too then I dug out some pink and navy card stock and my WOW embossing powders that I got just after Christmas... (cos I really needed them and Sooze twisted my arm thru the powers of the internet!) anyway 12 hours later and this is what I came up with... I'm loving this style of cards lately and anyone having a birthday lately has got a card in this style from me!



























I'm entering the Visible Image Anything Goes Challenge and also
The Scrapology Challenge too (cos Krafty Karen said I should lol)

Bye for now

Lisa
xx

9 comments:

Lynn said...

Hi Lisa, You can of course enter as many cards as you like. Amazing that you had the stamps we used. Welcome and thanks for joining in with our challenge.
Lynn x

Jess said...

These are great I love them! X

Linda said...

Fab cards Lisa. Thanks for joining in at Scrapology this month :)
Linda

alexa said...

Nice to see you crafting again :). Golly, your pink lady and her car is especially impressive - these stamps are new to me.

Sian said...

Wow! These are amazing. It's good to see you back

Jo said...

It's lovely to see you back to crafting again, those cards are amazing x

Visible Image said...

Fabulous projects Lisa! Especially love the pink fishnet! Glad you are back and can see you enjoyed making these! Thanks for entering our May Challenge...Good Luck! xx

Pauline Butcher said...

Gosh Lisa, you have been busy, 3 fabulous cards, thank you for joining us in the Visible Image Challenge and good luck, hugs Pauline DT member xxxx

Karen leonard said...

Super cards lisa. thank you for joining in the challenge at Scrapology . Good luck xxx