Here's a card for my lovely friend Carin and her family... They have recently moved from Lancashire to the Dorset area.
I hope she gets it before this post goes live on the 22nd! Also I finally used a sizzix die that I've never used before!! I wonder how many of us have equipment that we have never used? I sold a lot of my yellow dies to some friends in March because they had never been used and I thought it was pointless to keep them when I have my cricut machine and spellies too...
Anyway, that's all for now folks
Lisa
xx
4 comments:
I am sure they will love this! It is so bright and cheerful and welcoming .... And yes, I probably have things I don't use either :(.
Love it!!!
That is so cute xxxx I am sure Carin will love it x
I am making an effort this year to use all my un-used and under-used stamps and dies
Karen x
I definitely loved it because it is gorgeous! Ha ha well it didn't really matter if the card didn't arrive before then because I have only just seen your post now lol. I really am very behind with everything :)
Post a Comment