Thursday, 7 March 2013

Just for Jules

This pic is just for Jules....poor love, the previous pic I posted she appeared to be scowling and I didn't realise til she pointed it out!! So I think it's only fair to redress the balance and post a pic of her smiling... she is such a lovely lady and I wished I had a film of her doing her Heather Small impersonation!! So I hope what I have done today makes her feel proud ;) And another thing to make her feel proud!!

SarahsCardsBlog










Lots of love to you, Jules.



Lisa xx

5 comments:

Alison said...

It's actually a pretty good shot of all of us, isn't it? Lovely to have it. x

Julia said...

Aw bless you Lisa! Yes, definitely an improvement on the other photo! Thanks so much for thinking of me xx

My not so simple life said...

think im trying not to laugh lol. Great photo though :)

Jo said...

It's a lovely picture of you all x

alexa said...

How very kind of you to find a better one - you all look as if you are having fun.