I like getting things from David and Brenda as they are always good value and good service too.
I have been thinking about getting some beads and findings as the jewellery side of crafting has always interested me.... Then my dearest daughter voiced a desire to try making some too... So Mr Wonderful bought a selection of beads and findings from ebay and Tessa made some shamballa bracelets and even her brothers liked them so she made them one each too!! I haven't had a chance to play with them til last night as Tessa squirrelled them away in her room... anyway I bagged some beads that I liked the look of and this is what I made....(The chain is a silver small belcher chain link that I have had in my jewellery box for ages).
Lisa
2 comments:
Loving the earrings and necklace - really gorgeous focal beads xxx
Hope we get to see Tessa's creations soon
They're gorgeous Lisa. What beautiful beads you chose x
Post a Comment