A few weeks ago now, I went to my docs and after a long conversation which resulted in me having blood tests, I went back for the results and another long conversation and the short of it is I finally have a diagnosis for all the crappy aches, pains and symptoms I have been getting for the past few years.... I have M.E.... now a few ladies already know of this and have been great, Giving advice and generally boosting me and I can't say enough thank yous to those lovely ladies, you all know who you are
And now I am sat waiting for the duty doctor to ring me up and give me a script as I am having a flare up of my long term back problems at the moment. So forgive me if I don't post much for the next week or so.
Lisa
xx
2 comments:
I'm sorry to read this Lisa. Hope the prescription is some help
hugs love, hope the medication starts to help now they know the problem. Looking forward to reading your posts when you feel up to it again :)
Post a Comment