Monday, 4 June 2012

Its been a while since I've done a paper/card layout

due to getting upset at some things that came my way.... but I am finished with the stuff that got to me and the people that I thought were friends...

Anyway here is a layout that I've been meaning to do for sometime using pics that were taken in April 2008. We attended a close friends 30th birthday party and yep it was a murder mystery night.... The theme was The Brie, The Bullet and The Black Cat.... I used some of the fabulous Authentique papers that I got in a kit from the wonderful Sandra at Gottacraft.

 Mr Wonderful was playing the dastardly gutter press Seamus O'Hack and I was Pia Fedora, the lover of the murder victim.... I was informed my character was to be spanish so I tried to think of someone spanish and Freda Kahlo came to mind... so out came the mascara and eyeliner on the night and I heavily embellished my eyebrows to make a monobrow, stuck a flower in my hair and bought a cigarette holder from ebay.... Mr Wonderful got his outfit from the charity shop and we vandalised it with red wine and cigarette ash!!! anyway, It was a thoroughly good night and great company too.

Thanks for dropping by

Lisa
x

2 comments:

Jess said...

Fab LO would love to go on a murder mystery. Great to see you scrapping again chick xx

Carin McDonough said...

Gorgeous layout Lisa, I love it! OMGosh those photos are brilliant, you two look fantastic! Glad to see you scrapping again :)