Friday, 9 March 2012

Layouts from the weekend at Meadow Barn

The first layout was from a sketch set by a lady called Alison from the Sketch and Scrap group that I was in and features pics of DD and the next two pics are of a layout that features Michael Crawford and DS1, who used to love wearing the tank top.... even without a t-shirt! which is why the title is a phrase that the character Frank Spencer used to say, I also used the Cherish patp set the Heather kindly gave me, I really like the effect it gives and Heather said she didn't like it or it didn't seem to work out for her (Can't remember which now!) I can't believe that this time last week we had arrived at Meadow Barn in Herefordshire and were about to enjoy a great weekend... so much has happened since then! The sketch and scrap group that I was in has been dis-banded and I have left the team I was in too!
Maybe I'll just scrap for myself now as I was finding it very hard to scrap the weekly challenges and had decided back in February that I would wait til the end of March to leave the team, Once the Chinese Whispers project had finished but sadly circumstances have forced me to make this decision sooner.
I wish all the best to the team I was in and hope they find a replacement for me soon.











































































Thanks for dropping by


Lisa

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I tried to leave a comment, but it threw me out lol.

What I did say was, aaww what a shame, you loved being on a team, and you loved the sketch team too ... So sad.

Anyway, don't you DARE stay away from the ribbons or gotta chat thread lol.

You were busy at the retreat weren't you? Well done

Carin McDonough said...

Oh no S&S has been disbanded! That is very sad :( I am glad I am not the only one who managed 2 layouts on our weekend. They are two gorgeous layouts though!:)

gwyneth said...

Lovely pages Lisa, love the Michael Crawford one especially, great title LOL
Hope you're OK :)