Monday, 19 March 2012

last year I was in a project do a Chinese Whispers layout

We would all do a layout and then email it on to the next person in the group so every month you would get send an email and have to scraplift the layout and send it on the next person and also back to the originator of the layout...
This is my first layout





















This is Julieann's version of it






















This is Debbie's version of it and my favourite as I like the comedic value of a layout and it's such a sweet pic of her dad too!






















This is Lesley's version of it






















This Heather's version of it. Love the Terry's Chocolate Orange!






















This is Suzy's version of it. I rather like the contemplative feel of this layout.





















And lastly here is Dee's version of it, how lucky to live that near to the sea!
























In the next post (Noon - 20/3/2011) I'll put up the layouts I have done for the project.


Thanks for dropping by

Lisa:-)

2 comments:

KraftyKaren said...

Love your original and it looks like a fun project to be involved in. Some super scraplifts of your original too.

Karen x

Carin McDonough said...

Love your original layout and it is so fun to see everyones interpretations along the way! :)