As you can tell, at my work desk today is my husband!!! He's been using it as his desk instead of where he usually sits when he works from home as my back has gone again.... (due to disc prolapse again flare up and severe sciatica)... This has meant that I haven't had a chance to craft lately although I have had some fabulous spellbinder sets arrive lately on top of the ones I bought with my christmas money (Holly motifs & Accents and Twisted Metal Tags & Accents) the l lot I got with the very last of my christmas money were the Ironwork Motifs & Ironwork Accents and Parisian Motifs & Parisian Accents. I've been really lucky as I remembered a friend telling me that when she visited another friend in Scotland they went shopping and bought some nestabilities from craftworld for £15 a set! so that meant the last £60 went on something I really liked instead of frittering away on nothing in particular....
Since then I've bought Ornate Artisan Tags & Accents, Foliage, Fanciful Flight and Elegant Posts from IconUK who are based in Barnsley and they have really great prices too!
I've added them on to my pinterest board and have a list of the nestabilities that I would like to get in the future too...
Thanks for dropping by
Lisa
x
ps. our internet is being a bit erratic today so I may not get around to commenting on everyones posts by the end of the day but plan to by the weekend (internet allowing!)
Once again have fun and enjoy your crafting too
:-D
15 comments:
Lisa I was sorry to read your back is giving you problems again, I do hope it recovers quickly, take care [[[hugs]]].
Have a great WOYWW and a fab week, Karen #90
Looks like he barely can find a spot with all your cool goodies around. Hope you're able to get back to crafting soon - sounds like you have lots of new things to play with. visiting from woyww.
Lordy Lisa..he looks quite comfortable amongst all your stash..be sure he knows it's temporary!! Sorry to read about your back..hope you can find some relief soon.
I am with Julia - make sure your other half knows craft desk occupation IS ONLY EVER TEMPORARY....love the LO XX Happy crafting Sharne ( fresh as a daisy)
He looks far too settled there lol!!!! perhaps he is a secret crafter!
Great stash by the way.!
Lisa xx
Hee hee, what a strange thing to be on your work desk ;) Sorry to hear that your back is giving you more grief, I hope it eases up soon :)
Sorry about your back...I know how that feels...I'm awaiting a back fusion:(
You got a fantastic deal on those
Spellbinders. When you are feeling better you will have such fun with them.
Hi there,
Hope you feel well enough to play with your new goodies real soon!
RosA
Hope you're feeling better soon. Love Spellbinders, haven't got many... yet! Thanks for sharing & enjoy this weeks WOYWW, I've been nosing around all the fab desks as I try to visit everyone! Zo x 83
Hope your back to crafting soon. Just sit back and try to relax until your better.
Hee hee. I just read Julia's comment. I hope you'll be up and crafting again soon.
Now, I've never seen one of the Twilight movies but I must say the chap smoking (I HATE smoking) looks quite interesting.... ;-)
Happy WOYWW
Kay
#129
Oh painful back and sciatica is the worst!! hope you feel better soon, I didn’t make it, to everyone’s crafty space on Wednesday so doing my snooping today,
Hope you have a great week x Lou x @#103
Hope you feel well soon - just take it easy and watch all the you tube CHA videos...Thanks for letting us look in and peek at your desk... Sarah at 7...
I'm sorry that your back is giving you trouble. I hope you will be up to crafting again soon.
Happy WOYWW (on Friday!)
Katie #18
Tell your husband he looks really cute amongst all the frilly crafty stuff and so glad he volunteered to pose for you
Bridget #51
Post a Comment