Tuesday, 29 November 2011

Don't you love impulse buys!!


A few weeks back I bought a Cropper Hopper ribbon spool holder from Craftie-Charlie and needed something to store my much bigger collection of loose ribbons in/on and I saw this item on eBay over the weekend and decided it was just the thing!! the lower section was originally flat but I wanted it a bit rounded so using my foot on the reverse pushed it out ever so gently and it was ideal.











































Now unfortunately the camera hasn't picked it up as well as I had hoped but it looks so much better IRL but I'm sure you catch my drift :-D

Thanks for dropping by

Lisa
x



3 comments:

Jo said...

That looks really good Lisa xx

Carin McDonough said...

Oooh that is so cute and what a fab idea for storing your ribbons :)

MiniOwner said...

Ooh what a good idea. It looks great.
Sue x