We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull.
Some have weird names and all are different colours, but they all have to live in the same box!
Thursday, 13 October 2011
Loch House Farm, Beattock (via Oldham)
Today I'm off Oop North...So all being well, I'll be back on Monday!!
I am hoping to venture northwards for a weekend next year and meet up with Heather (armed with coffee cake of course LOL!!) Just need to sort out which weekend we are going to Holland and then I will know which weekends we are free.
2 comments:
Have a fab weekend - it looks really lovely.
I am hoping to venture northwards for a weekend next year and meet up with Heather (armed with coffee cake of course LOL!!) Just need to sort out which weekend we are going to Holland and then I will know which weekends we are free.
Say hi to all those that know me!!
Karen x
Hope you all have fun
Post a Comment