We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull.
Some have weird names and all are different colours, but they all have to live in the same box!
Friday, 9 September 2011
I saw this blog post
here from Tales of a Trophy Wife and thought it was such a good idea that I'd link it and then anyone who follows my blog could see it too! plus, I think I may do the same come Christmas for the kids teachers!!
They look interesting. Can't wait to see what you make. Hope you have been well. I'm starting to get back into reading everyone's blogs after a few insane weeks. :D
2 comments:
They look interesting. Can't wait to see what you make. Hope you have been well. I'm starting to get back into reading everyone's blogs after a few insane weeks. :D
What a fantastic idea! And it can sit at school, or at home .... not too labour intensive, either. Go you! :D
Post a Comment