Wednesday, 3 August 2011

WOYWW 113 - not alot today...


I'm trying to think of a layout and title to go with the pics of DS2... from a beavers walk a few weeks ago... consequently there isn't alot of extra stuff on my desk this morning! (only 2 photos and some paper from the Fancy Pants rough and tough range, last of the secret santa stash!) and my other desk has my laptop on it with the cricut design studio and expression waiting for me to tell it what to cut... any suggestions? And you can always visit The Stamping Ground here













































































In anticipation....

Lisa
xx

25 comments:

Sandra said...

Sorry I'm rubbish with titles, Jo is normally good :) hope you come up with one as these photos will look great on a layout

Lelly said...

Shirley always helps me with my titles. Love the photos and the tidy desk and scrapping area _ wont be like that when Heather arrives :lol:

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Could he be sucking any harder on that rocket lolly!! I'm no good at titles either, that's why my LOs hardly ever have them!
WV=flioni!

Neet said...

I am rubbish all i can think of is "who's a sucker then! Not me".
Thanks for the peek - great crafting space. Hugs, Neet #5

Spyder said...

I'm loving the tidiness, but most of my stuff just doesn't match! Love the photos! Really want a lolly now!!
Happy WOYWW!

((Lyn))

Sian said...

er, Beavering Away?

If I'm stuck I just use the date as a title

nerllybird said...

How about 'Cool Dude'? Lol! I fancy an ice lolly now, it's rather hot here!
Helen S

Kim Dellow said...

Fab piccies! Good luck with the title hunt!

Tammy said...

Wow such a clean organised space, send your elf's to mine please. Thanks for sharing

akilli melek said...

only thing i can think of is...a little walk on the wild side...but it would only work for a nature walk maybe??
thanks for popping by earlier
caroline #55

donnalouiserodgers said...

thanks for dropping by my desk earlier, my messy patch must give you shudders - you are SOOO clean and tidy!

Dxxx

famfa said...

Very organised space. Good luck with title. What about lickin' good!

Angie said...

Love the lolly shot ... can only think of 'SUCKER' lol

ScrappnBee said...

Most of my titles are booring...like the name of the place you went. Sorry. The space is nice and neet though, and DS2 is positively adorable! Love him sucking on the rocket pop! Have a fabulous WOYWW! -Amanda

Pam said...

Darling photos and great space. Those are such duck lips - Like "Ice cold rocketing the duck lips!" or "Rockin' the duck lips" or variations there of. Lots of great suggestions here. Best.

SueH said...

You’re asking the wrong person here for help with titles of scrapbook pages.
I’m absolutely useless which is why I pleased that for my Heritage album my titles are the peoples names……easy!

Happy Crafting!
Sue
x

Morti said...

I know what you could tell the Cricut to cut! A hole in the fabric of time so we can slip through and spend all day crafting, then walk back and still have a full day to accomplish everything else! Whaddya think?

Sue from Oregon said...

Thanks for the snoop today of your very organized craft area! Good luck with the title...so hard for me. I need to get the design studio one of these days too!

Yogi said...

thanks for the peeks. Nice and tidy, just waiting to mess it up...
Have a great day

The Crafty Elf said...

Fantastic desk and I just love your work area!!!! I too had lots of pictures of my son that I just adored and wasn't sure what to do with. So, I made a film strip and put the pictures of his different faces in each frame. I titled the page "You ought to be in pictures." You can check it out on my blog under scrapbooking. I just love it!!! My son was younger at the time than yours is in the pictures but I still think it will work. Good Luck! Thanks for stopping by!

okienurse said...

great pics. can't seem to think of titles when I need to! I rarely title mine cause of the issue! Sorry I am so late getting around but once again life has interfered with what I want to do! Thanks for sharing. Vickie

fairyrocks said...

Nice desk and area, So, I think I would be distracted if Edward was staring at me too LOL
Your little guy is adorable.
Keep smiling and creating

Jacqui Chimes said...

So neat

Sunshine Girl said...

I would go with either Busy Beaver, Beavering About or Rocket Boy. Hope this helps! Sunshine Girl – No 4

jude said...

How about ZOOm isn't it a zoom ice lolly?.Have fab creative week ahead hugs judex 9