Saturday, 13 August 2011

Tag book for the Twins

My lovely friend Alison had the most gorgeous twin boys last month and we (the uks social group of twilight addicts) thought it would be nice for her to receive a little book and some vouchers, some of the tags are still lost in the RM postal system :-( but i'm hoping they'll turn up eventually and I can forward them on to Alison but in the meantime here are some pics of the tags and the cover that I took the time to keep away two nights in a row to cross-stitch and sew together then bind too.































































































With thanks to Carin, Judith, Karen and Paula, Denise, Gemma and Jess for sending tags but not to Royal Mail (cos the last 3 have yet to arrive to me!!)


I also want to include this last pic below that another friend sent to me of the card she made for Alison too!! how spooky that Heather and myself chose the same book and same design (altho altered slightly from the original) when we realised what had happened we had to laugh altho Mr Wonderful and Heathers friend who saw both pics where both a bit shocked that we had chosen the same design to sew as we live over 300 miles apart!!



















Thanks for dropping by


Lisa
x

3 comments:

Alison said...

It was soooo spooky - I actually thought Heather must have embroidered the cover for the book as well! It's a lovely design and thanks for all the hard work and effort you've put in on this - it is a treasure and I will savour it in the years to come.

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Spooky!
Lovely cross stitch and tags. I especially like the one with nappies complete with little pins:)

KraftyKaren said...

How spooky is that!! Thanks Lisa for sharing what the others made.

I love yours and Heather's cross stitch.

Karen x