Then, I found this seagrass container
in Tesco and thought yes that's just the ticket for the overlays and books but what to do about the little cartridges? well they resided in a lunch box for a few months and then last night while trying to sleep in the heat and humidity... I had an idea.... If I could find what I needed to store the cartridges I'd make one! - Necessity is the mother of thingumy whatsit strikes again!!
well anyway I drew this in the middle of the night so I knew that I wanted it to kind of look like this...

So with my trusty sewing machine, all I needed was some thread, one of the kids Ikea clothes hangers and 3 yards of fabric approximately 15 inches wide (this girl is strictly Imperial!)
I ended up with this! -- Ta-dah!!
It may not be everyone's cup of chai but its mine and I am pleased with it and it does what its meant to do!
Thanks for dropping by
See you again soon I hope
Lisa
xx
8 comments:
You clever girl, just the job :)
Very clever Lisa, it's looks great
Oh Lisa this is so so clever, and it's pretty, so win win :) I did see your tweet about this earlier :). Aren't you a clever girly xx
It's brilliant Lisa but I am so jealous of how many carts you have lol
It's very clever! You have got me thinking about making a tiny, mini version for my Slice cards now!
Lovely Lisa, if I pop some fabric and a coat hanger in the post could you run one up for me. LOL
Oh Lisa this is brilliant! you are clever
Very clever indeed - love it! :)
Post a Comment