Monday, 18 April 2011

Not only but also.......

I've finished (nearly) my crochet project! I decided I really like Lucy's (Attic 24) wool bag so I thought I'd have a go myself!! Its taken me 4 and a half 50g balls of Sirdar Calico (the colours I used were muslin, linen, washed gingham, lime canvas and chambrey) on a 3.50mm hook and I must admit that I did enjoy it and now Tessa has asked me to do one for her!!





























Ooh and above is a layout I did yesterday of Ethan.

Lisa


xx


PS. have yet to finish the shell edging around the top of the bag but I intend to! that's why the hook and wool are still attached to the bag! (Thanks to DH for 'modelling'


9 comments:

heatherblossom said...

ooooh fab. looks like two blossoms on there?

Sian said...

The colours in your bag are gorgeous :)

Lelly said...

Lisa the bag looks fab and I love the new blog too

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

You've done a great job Lisa:) I can't believe it's your first project!

Jo said...

Your bag is great Lisa and I love the colours, that layout is so cute

Sandra said...

oh my, aren't you a clever so and so ... way to go :) I really can't believe that this is your first project, it's amazing.

Scattychick said...

Lisa it is lovely you are very clever. I love the LO poor guy being ill on his birthday

Carin McDonough said...

Wow, your bag is gorgeous!! Love it and the layout is just FAB too! :)

Unknown said...

Finally I get around to seeing your bag! Its totally gorgeous love, I want one . . lol xx

Well done with it, cant wait to see what you make next all that lush wool you've just got :)

Dee
xx