We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have weird names and all are different colours, but they all have to live in the same box!
Friday, 15 April 2011
Half Term already here....
Kids are off, The tall one is working from home and I've had my pre-op assessment... could be June for my op but fingers crossed for a cancellation... in the meantime crocheting is the new rock and roll....!!! I've crocheted the base and halfway up the sides of my bag and have had to stop cos my wrist is aching... This afternoon I will try to scrap and maybe do some quilting! in between listening to the tall one typing like mad on his work laptop and no.3 saying "Daddy!!" Daddy just wants to get on with his work cos it's Friday and he has to visit the office next week... On the personal front, yesterday was my aunts funeral... unfortunately I couldn't go but she will be greatly missed as she was such a sweet lady. God bless Aunt Jean. L x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are a busy girly ... crochet, quilting, scrapping ... the list goes on :) Glad though you're getting near to an op date.
Post a Comment