Tuesday, 9 November 2010

A Few Things I Have Done and Bought Lately...

First of all, a card I made for my BiL, cos I stupidly forgot his birthday and got the dates mixed up with my sister and his anniversary!
















Then two sets of TH stamps I got with my early birthday money...












A layout I did for a sketch and scrap group I am in on uks.
firstly the sketch and then my interpretation of it.
Many thanks to Cherry for setting this one


















The layout I did for the weekly challenge on UKS, I am in a team of fab ladies called the Rik Rak Ravers and we have set the weekly challenge this week using a sketch designed by Beggahuna from scrapbook.com
firstly here is the sketch then my interpretation of it.



















Now a layout I did over the weekend from a sketch by Kirsty Wiseman, that I put up for our teamies to do, we take it in turns to set a sketch and sometimes we do it and sometimes we don't but, I am trying to scrap more and 3 over the last week is not too bad for me!






















The lowercase G looks strange but on the lo it is fine, its weird how when resizing a layout, it can be distorted! but the circle is perfect and the lettering is evenly spaced but I guess that's just the way it looks once it's photographed!!


So for the coming week another of our teamies, a lady who has turned out to be one of my closest friends, well she set this sketch (from Prima) and I have already started on it. It has to have blossoms on it and a number in the title!




















Thanks for dropping by

Lisa x

2 comments:

KraftyKaren said...

Love that card - so sweet - I hope he forgave you for forgetting LOL!!

Great layouts - I love working from sketches and the one for your weekly challenge is just divine. I've done it but now need some decent light to photograph it.

Lelly said...

Lovely to see you are getting back into crafty things Lisa - shame not to use all those lovely goodies. Take careXX