Monday, 19 April 2010

WOW!!! Today has been great!!!

It started off with a lot of pain and also making a frustrating phone call to the post office to track down lost parcels!

Nigel, the delivery man brought them later on and there was 4 parcels!!! here are the contents

















Special Edition Chocolate swap from Y Are Crafty

























Community Chest - stash swap from silvercustard












Alun received his mascot today which was sent by lacemaker aka Daphne (the cute spotty dog!) and the lovely lady also enclosed an ATC folder/holder with a beautiful ATC in it for me, which i have added the ATC that silvercustard sent me and the twilight one i received last week from my friend on uks, Lee. I received my mascot on Saturday from Meg Baby ( a beautiful snowy owl that now has pride of place on the shelf above my desk!)



































Then I opened the last parcel addressed to me and in it was this gorgeous birthday book (each page/monthly pocket has a birthday card ready to be used!) from my friend Alison aka Alibri, it reduced me to tears, on a day when I woke feeling pretty rotten to have people send me all these lovely things, well it fair cheers you up!
































So Thank you to all of you lovely ladies xxx L

1 comment:

Alison said...

So pleased you liked it - I happened to have the perfect Twilight papers! You've had a great haul today. :)