Tuesday, 20 April 2010

Phew, glad thats over...

Insomnia struck last night cos my mind was racing about sorting out my craft room! Its been on my mind now for a couple of weeks to move my 4x2 expedit unit upright again and put the 2 smaller ones side by side and move my desk under the window to take advantage of the natural light once the summer comes... (if it comes) after 2 hours of pushing and shoving furniture about my back said enough! So I had to go back to bed to give it a rest! I woke up late this morning and started on it again!

so its gone from this .....













to this!

























I just need some new flooring then it will be sorted!

















Now maybe I can get some decent scrapping done this weekend while the cyber crop is on!

3 comments:

Alison said...

What a fabulous scrap room and so well organised! I agree - I think more light is great. :)

My not so simple life said...

wow love the room! You're so lucky. Must have took an age to sort it all out though.

KraftyKaren said...

Love this room - I will have to content myself with continuing to use the dining room table LOL