Sunday, 28 March 2010

just another day in the life of.................

After a fantastic weekend of scrapping last weekend, i seem to have let the side down this week and not done very much at all, still after a chat to my favourite northern friend, we sort of challenged each other.... as we had bought the same kit from Sarahs Cards and both of us had hardly used it we agreed to do a lo using the same sketch and kit and i said what about a lo about our husbands (with the proviso that the photo had to be taken this weekend!) easier said than done!!! so not sure what matey's lo is like yet and i decided to use a pic of husband and father-in-law out walking (pic was taken by mother-in-law)unfortunately the light of my life can't remember where the heck they were! so thats where the title comes from.

















ttfn

L x

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Ok, I've found you, now I can nag you on here LOL. I like the idea of your challenge, I'll be checking to see how different both layouts are.

Lisa said...

Apparently its Westonbirt and was '88 or '89....