Wednesday, 24 February 2010

2 sleeps!

On Friday, i have a mega drive ahead of me! over 300miles to Moffat in Scotland, I am meeting up with some of the girls from the frozen north thread and also my friend Sarah is coming too(from Norfolk) so we both have a bit of a drive to do although she is cheating and driving up to the north east on thursday and staying with family overnight!

I didn't sleep again last night so i've cat-napped for most of this morning and am trying to stay awake today so i'll sleep tonight and tomorrow night in the hope that i'll pack my car up and do some last minute shopping, dye my hair, wax my eyebrows and find the kits that i said i would take with me for a friends daughter! at the minute they are proving very elusive!!!

I am taking my 'pooter' with me but am hoping to get some serious scrapping done so may not actually get online.... but i have to be back for sunday evening to watch the last episode of Being Human....


1 comment:

KraftyKaren said...

Have fun at your retreat Lisa and enjoy the last episode of BH. I will have to wait until Monday to watch as out Sunday evening - I hope I don't run into any spoilers before I see it LOL!