Thursday, 2 July 2009

run for home?

This afternoon I was browsing the web feeling a bit homesick! although I love living here and the warmer weather (most of the time)There is something about the North-East coast that gets under your skin and walking along Longsands at very early in the morning or after 7pm with a dog by your side in the spring or early autumn is wonderful.

I found a few pictures of Tynemouth Priory and King Eddie's Bay as we used to call it, and have decided that I'm gonna go back next year for a visit and take my children with me and show them where I went to school and places I used to walk my dog before I moved to Swindon in '89! can't believe I left there for the last time in '97 and have not been back since! Wow, I've just realised that's 12 years!


No comments: